We are looking for a Consultant based in Colchester.
About the role
- 35 hours per week
- Monday to Friday (clinics 0900 to 1700)
- Annual Appraisals
- Salary dependent on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £115,000 – £150,000 per year
- Company pension (workplace pension)
- Inclusion in bonus scheme after completion of 6 months
- On-site parking
- Company Care funded by Diamond Skin Care for 1st year
- Sick pay
- Designated body and appraisals
- Private Medical indemnity
- Career progression plan to Senior Consultant
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Colchester, Essex: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Experience of managing full range of adult and paediatric general dermatoses with knowledge of available UK guidelines.
- Proven expertise of skin cancer screening and diagnostic accuracy using dermoscopy (valid certification required).
- Experience of complete pathway of skin cancer management and follow up care in UK dermatology.
- Proven surgical expertise in safe oncological removal of skin cancer.
- Demonstrated expertise in standard repair and closure techniques.
- Proven experience and knowledge of common biologics and systemics used in conjunction with UK guidelines and practice.
- Practical knowledge and use of dermatopathology for CPCs and case management decision.
Application deadline: 30/09/2023
How to apply
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected].